Cryptocurrency is perhaps the safest instrument to transfer value among anonymous parties. But storing them can be a highly risky affair. Being a digital asset, it does not have to worry about the usual issues related to fiat money but it faces unique challenges, challenges still unknown. Thus, securing your accounts and funds has always been our top priority, and to make sure your assets are safe, we incorporate several layers of protection.
To minimise the risk and exposure, majority of the customer’s crypto assets are stored offline, with a certain amount online, which is enough to facilitate active trading. Our programs are up and running 24/7 to keep an eye on any suspicious activity and block them immediately before it poses any threat.
According to a report by CNN, hundreds of millions of dollars (in Bitcoin) have been stolen by hackers from accounts all over the world. Crypto wallets are getting attacked every day and assailants are making away with people’s hard earned money.
The following tips shall be able to completely safeguard your assets from hacker attacks.
- Enable 2FA (Google authenticator/U2F) on your trading account.
- If you trade cryptos, we recommend keeping only the required amount on exchange, create a dedicated email to use for trading and secure it with strong password. Secure your email too with strong password and 2FA.
- Keep your security phrase offline and store it at multiple locations.
- For the unused amount (not required for trading), you should store your assets using various cold wallets like Hardware (Trezor, Ledger) and Paper Wallets.
- Before using any new exchange/wallet service read about it and try it with small amount of transactions. Also make sure you are using correct URLs.
- Always use your personal system/mobile and never use your account on public networks.
You have hard earned money. Its security is super important.